Why Choose Timber Windows From Us?
When you’re looking at the different options available for new windows in your home, you may find that you have too many different options to choose from. You can choose from standardised windows—as long as they fit into the space afforded to you—or you can select bespoke windows that can be fitted with all of the different options you want for your home. You can also choose to have your windows made from a variety of different materials. Some of the most common materials for standardised windows include aluminium, unplasticised polyvinyl chloride (uPVC), hardwood, and softwood.
Timber is made from softwoods and is used to make some of the highest quality, longest lasting, and most beautiful casements and frames for windows that will not only complement the beauty of your period or modern home, but also outlast any storm that may come your way.
Some of the most common and beloved features of timber windows include:
• Timber is a versatile wood that will work with the weather, even rain, but will not warp or bend as a result of coming into contact with water, or the sun.
• Timber windows can be constructed in any size, and in nearly any shape needed to fit the needs of your home.
• Timber windows are perfect for the construction of flush casements, which help to keep the weather out of your home, and the temperature stable. This, in turn, lowers your utility costs, and helps create a comfortable temperature for your home year round.
• Timber is versatile enough to be able to be used in the creation of a variety of different window types, including single pane, double pane, and triple pane windows.
• Timber is strong enough, but pliable enough to be able to be used for the development of fixed windows; side hinge windows, tilt and turn windows, fully reversible windows, and any other type of inwardly or outwardly opening windows you can dream of.
• Timber can be painted or stained in a wide variety of colours to match colours already in place in your home or to match any new colour scheme you decide upon when redesigning your dream home.
• Timber keeps the original look and feel of your period home intact, whereas pvc and aluminium frames often give a more modern look and feel to the outside of your home.
The most important thing to remember when you are trying to decide whether or not to purchase timber windows for your home is that timber windows can last a lifetime where other windows may only last a decade or less. If you want a look and quality, you can count on, then Hugo Carter timber windows are the best value your money can buy. Not only, that but when you buy your windows from us. You can do so with the assurance that you have not just chopped down part of a forest in order to make them, as we replace a new tree for each and every window, we craft. Hugo Carter, the window company that cares.